Who doesn’t love an interesting salad?! I promise you this side salad will liven up any meal in an instant! I served this salad with my Lamb Shanks with Feta and Olives.
- 160 grams rocket leaves
- 100 grams mini roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 small avocado, cubed and mixed with 1/2 of the lime juice
- 50 grams feta cheese, cubed
- 10 marinated olives
- 1/4 cup fresh peas, shelled
- 1 lime, juiced (1/2 of juice over avocado to keep it green, reserve other half to dress salad just before serving)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Layer the first 6 ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze over remaining lime juice and season with salt and pepper just before serving. If you dress the salad too early, it will go limp.
Would you like to browse more salad recipes?
Category: Food Category, Global Cuisine, Italian, Recipes, Salad, VegetarianTags: feta, lime, olives, peas, rocket, Salad, tomato